- Sunday lunches – on each first and the third Sunday every month unless specified otherwise on http://dompolski.com.au/sunday-lunch
Cost $25 per head for adults and $15 for children (age from 4 to 12).
Seniors with senior card receive $3 DISCOUNT!
Bookings are essential and can be made by telephone, email or by visiting our office.
Payment can be made in cash during office hours, on the day at the door, or online, in advance (EFTPOS is not available).
Deposit is required for groups of 6 or more only.
Lunches start now at 1pm to avoid parking congestion.
- Hall Hire
For meetings, birthdays, concerts, dances, large or small please enquire:
Office Hours, Monday – Friday, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm,
Tel: (08) 8223 3884 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
All about hall hire cost and conditions is best discussed personally.
- Other and related activities at Dom Polski:
- Radio 5EBIFM (103.1MHz), every four weeks 5pm-6pm
(23/2, 23/3, 20/4 etc, S.Lesnicki and W.Soszynska – Polski Komitet Radiowy)
- rehearsals of Choir “Kantores”, 8pm (contact: Irek Lasocki email@example.com )
- Seniors Club, every 3rd Tuesday of the month from 1pm (details from Bola: firstname.lastname@example.org ),
- Polish Folklore Ensemble “Tatry” – weekly rehearsals from 6pm – 7.30pm Junior Groups, 7pm – 9.30pm Senior Group (details from www.tatry.org.au or directly from Paul: email@example.com
- Polish Theatre “Stary” – 8pm, weekly rehearsals (cont.: Joanna firstname.lastname@example.org )
Thursday Radio 5EBIFM (103.1MHz):
- every second week* 4pm-5pm (12/2, 12/3, 9/4 etc, E.Gruszka – “Tatry” Folklore Ensemble)
* except in April: one week earlier
- every fourth week* 4pm-5pm (14/2, 26/2, 23/3 etc, S.Lesnicki, B.Szen, R.Szkup – Polski Komitet Radiowy)
Fridays mid month and/or after Sunday lunches (updates on the main page)
- Presentations on Science, innovation, culture, history 6.30pm – with quizzes, games and prizes – each month (details from Radio or from Jan on 0415541385 email@example.com )
Saturday Radio 5EBIFM (103.1MHz):
- fortnightly 8am-9am (23/2, 28/2, 23/3 etc, S.Lesnicki alone or with W.Soszynska – Polski Komitet Radiowy)
Polish Library 2pm (details from ‘Eva’, Ewa Polonska avail. each Wed. on 82233884)
2nd Sunday each month
Discussion Meetings, from 3pm, organized by Wacek Jedrzejczak within the Dom Polski Arts Club Inc. (details from the monthly “Panorama”, Radio and leaflets or directly from Wacek: firstname.lastname@example.org )
4th Sunday each month
variety presentations “Popoludnie Zywego Slowa” 2pm (details from ‘Eva’, Ewa Polonska avail. each Wed. on 82233884)
Note: each year our folklore ensemble ‘Tatry’ organize Annual Concert, similar to that one in 2015 but with different themes. For up to date information please visit Tatry website: http://www.tatry.org.au/na-krakowskim-rynku/
For information about Dom Polski Society Coop membership and shares (buying new shares or transferring existing shares) please contact our office during office hours or by email (pref.)
Board of Directors, Dom Polski Society Coop Ltd.
Attention all Shareholders, Families and dedicated supporters:
Zarzad Domu Polskiego zaprasza wszystkich udzialowców i osoby zainteresowanedo wziecia udzialu w zebraniu iformacyjno dyskusyjnym na temat aktualnej i przyszlej dzialalnosci Domu Polskiego. Zebranie odbedzie sie w Domu Polskim w niedziele 16 pazdziernika o godzinie 15.00 bezposrednio po Sunday Lunch.
TATRY’s SPECIAL: fundraising Event with performances and supper: “Na Krakowskim Rynku”
Sat., 20 June 2015, 7pm-1am, tickets $60 from Zofi Brzezinski on 0403 697 080
Enjoy an evening in Krakow’s majestic Old Town Market Square with the enchanting atmosphere of Europe’s largest town square with cafes old market stalls and with the arousing presentation of our most popular dance, “Krakowiak”.
All details: http://www.tatry.org.au/na-krakowskim-rynku/
Note (Polish spoken events):